SBI Online – Specialist Cadre Officer Posts: State Bank of India (SBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Vice President, Product Development Managers, Senior Manager, Manager & Assistant Vice President) vacancies on Contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 22-08-2016 to 05-09-2016 & send the hard copy of application on or before 10-09-2016. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 33
Name of the Posts: Specialist Cadre Officer
1. Vice President (Online Fulfillment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfillment): 03 Posts
2. Product Development Managers (e2e Digitisation): 03 Posts
3. Senior Manager (e-Commerce): 03 Posts
4. Manager (e-Commerce): 04 Posts
5. Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III: 01 Post
6. Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III: 03 Posts
7. Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III: 12 Posts
8. Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfillment) MMG III: 02 Posts
9. Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfillment) MMG III: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 26 – 40 years for Post No. 01, 24 – 32 years for Post No. 02, 24 – 35 years for Post No. 03, 22 – 32 years for Post No. 04, 25 – 35 years for Post No. 05 to 09 as on 01-08-2016. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBA in Finance/ Marketing or equivalent Degree for Post No. 01, B.E./ BTech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics from reputed University for Post No. 02 & 05 to 09, Graduation and Preference will be given to candidates with B.E./B.Tech/ MBA or equivalent for Post No. 03 & 04 from reputed Institute/ University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit & interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for other reserved categories candidates through online by using Gate Way/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 22-08-2016 to 05-09-2016 & send the hard copy of application form along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark Sheets/ Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, Brief Resume, e-Receipt for fee payment by post to the State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 10-09-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & contact no.
2. Applicants should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in
3. Go to Careers ——> Click Latest “Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Fill the all details in the application.
7. Application fee should pay through Online & Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||22-08-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||05-09-2016|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application with enclosures at CRPD, Mumbai||10-09-2016|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||05-09-2016|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||20-09-2016|