TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 – Apply Online for 1032 Vacancies: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a supplementary notification for the recruitment of 1032 Municipal Commissioner, Asst Commercial Tax Officer & Other vacancies on General recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02-09-2016 to 23-09-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, examination fee & how to apply are given below…
TSPSC Group 2 Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 1032
Name of the Posts:
1. Municipal Commissioner Gr.III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service): 19 Posts
2. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service): 156 Posts
3. Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration SubService): 23 Posts
4. Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service): 67 Posts
5. Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service): 284 Posts
6. Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration: 259 Posts
7. Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies: 62 Posts
8. Executive Officer Grade-I in Endowments Department: 11 Posts
9. Assistant Labour officer in Commissioner of Labour Department: 03 Posts
10. Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms & Textiles: 20 Posts
11. Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) Secretariat: 90 Posts
12. Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat: 28 Posts
13. Assistant Section Officer in Law Department Secretariat: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-44 years for S.No-3, 18-28 for S.No-5 & 18-44 for remaining all posts as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for SC, ST & BC’s, 10 years for PWD & for other refer notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established for S.No-1 to 9, Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established for S.No-10 & 11, Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce from any University in India established for S.No-12 & Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any University in India established for S.No-13.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on OMR Based Examination & Oral Test in the shape of Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- through online by SBI ePay.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 120/- through online by SBI ePay. No fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18-44 years of Telangana State.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 02-09-2016 to 23-09-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of Photograph & Signature.
2. Log on through the website www.tspsc.gov.in.
3. Select the desired notification in Whats New.
4. Read the notification clearly before applying online.
5. Click on “One-Time Registration” & Fill all the details carefully.
6. Upload the copies of Photograph & Signature & make payment.
7. Check once before submitting the form & Submi the error free application form.
8. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 02-09-2016.
Last Date for Online Application: 23-09-2016.
Date of Download of Hall Tickets: 07 days before commencement of Examination.
Date of Written Examination: 12-11-2016 & 13-11-2016.
For more details like vacancy details & other information click on the link given below….