UPSC Advt No 14/ 2016 –
Apply Online for 146 Asst Director, Sr Scientific Officer & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 146 Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer, Assistant Engineer, Specialist, Joint Director, Senior Lecturer & Architect vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 01-09-2016 by 23:59 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 146
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Director: 08 Posts
a. Fishing Harbour: 01 Post
b. QA (Gr.II) (Electrical Engg.): 01 Post
c. QA (Gr.II) (Electronics and Communication Engg.): 01 Post
d. QA (Gr.II) (Mechanical Engg.): 01 Post
e. QA (Gr.II) (Textile Engg.): 01 Post
f. Capital Market: 02 Posts
g. General of Shipping: 01 Post
2. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II: 04 Posts
a. Chemical: 01 Post
b. Computer Engg./ Information Technology: 01 Post
c. Electrical: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Engineers: 09 Posts
a. NQA (Chemical Engineering): 02 Posts
b. NQA (Electrical Engineering): 04 Posts
c. NQA (Metallurgical Engineering): 03 Posts
4. Specialists Grade III: 106 Posts
a. Medicine: 30 Posts
b. Psychiatry: 01 Post
c. Assistant Professor (Anesthesia): 75 Posts
5. Joint Director: 01 Post
6. Senior Lecturer: 17 Posts
a. Anesthesiology: 01 Post
b. Bio Chemistry: 02 Posts
c. Community Medicine: 03 Posts
d. Forensic Medicine: 03 Posts
e. General Medicine: 01 Post
f. Immuno Hematology & Blood Transfusion: 02 Posts
g. Pediatrics: 01 Post
h. Pharmacology: 01 Post
i. Physiology: 01 Post
j. Radio Diagnosis: 01 Post
k. Tuberculosis & Respiratory Disease: 01 Post
7. Architect: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 35 years for Post No. 01 (a), 02, 30 years for Post No. 01 (b to d & f), 03, 33 years for Post No. 01 (e), 40 years for Post No. 04 (a & c) and 01 (g), 43 years for Post No. 04 (b), 50 years for Post No. 05 & other age details refer the notification. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Civil Engineering for Post No. 01 (a), Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical/ Electronics and Communication/ Mechanical/ Textile Discipline for Post No. 01 (b to e), Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst or MBA (Finance) or Post Graduation Diploma in Management (Finance) or Company Secretary for Post No. 01 (f) from recognised University/ Institute & Other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01-09-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.upsc vacancy,upsc vacancy,upsc vacancy
Last Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: 02-09-2016 by 23:59